JSC «Kedentransservice» remembers and honors the feat of veterans of the Great Patriotic War
The Great Patriotic War is one of the most tragic periods in the history of our country, it claimed the lives of millions of people. Kazakhstani soldiers fought bravely on all fronts, showed courage and heroism.
The staff of JSC «Kedentransservice» remembers and appreciates the great feat of all those who defended freedom at the cost of their lives during the Great Patriotic War.
77 years have passed since the Victory Day, the staff of JSC «Kedentransservice» worships the courage and heroism of the soldiers who fought for the Motherland during the years of severe trials.
Eternal memory and eternal glory to the heroes of the Great Patriotic War!
Veterans and participants of the Great Patriotic War from among relatives of employees of the branch of JSC «Kedentransservice» in Almaty and Almaty region:
• Kirgabakov Mazy Bukkutovich (1924-1979) – a participant in the Great Patriotic War, was awarded the medal «For Bravery» and the Order of the Patriotic War II degree, the father of the loader-slinger Kirgabakov Kunzhetai.
• Ardabayev Kalymgazy Ardabayuly (17.02.1924-30.07.1989) – labor worker, paternal grandfather of the chief specialist on personnel issues Kalymgazina Assel Yerbolovna
• Ardabayeva Madinagul Konakbaykyzy (01.01.1923-13.02.2011) – home front worker, paternal grandmother of Kalymgazina Assel Yerbolovna
• Laukert Zinaida Yakovlevna (19.03.1930) – a veteran of the Great Patriotic War, was born on March 19, 1930, the mother of the crane operator of the Almaty KF Svetlana Romanovna Plenskaya.
• Kailarov Zhagypar (1920-1941) – participant of the Great Patriotic War, brother of the father of the receiver Tolybayeva Gulzira Samazhanovna. The remains of soldiers who died in battles during the Second World War were found near Gatchina, St. Petersburg and on September 17, 2020, Kailarov Zh. he was reburied on his native land in the village of Zhetygen.
• Baibolov Baidilda (1899-1993) – veteran of the Great Patriotic War, served in the 101st Division in 1941-1943, father of crane operator Baibolov Serik Baidildovich
• Nurgozhaev Oken Nurgozhauly (1925-2010) — served as a commander of a machine gun platoon, grandfather of sales manager Kalmurzayeva Karlygash. Nurgozhaev O. he was awarded an order and medals.
• Mombai Igenberdinov (1909-1991) — a veteran of the Great Patriotic War, maternal great-grandfather of the chief specialist on personnel issues, Asel Yerbolovna Kalymgazina.
• Bolatkhanov Kalikhan (08.09.1935) — a home front worker, maternal grandfather of the chief human resources specialist Kalymgazina Assel Yerbolovna.
Veterans and participants of the Great Patriotic War from among relatives of employees from Transport Holding Kazakhstan LLP, a subsidiary of Kedentransservice JSC:
• Musin Hakim Musayevich (1906-1949) – participant of the Great Patriotic War, served in the 205th Rifle Regiment of the 10th Guards unit, grandfather of the head of the cargo terminal of Transport Holding Kazakhstan LLP, Maylin station (Lisakovsk, Kostanay region) Tuganova Farida.
• Tuganov Mahmud Saltanovich (1925-1978) – participant of the Great Patriotic War, served in the 71st rifle unit, father of the fitter of the LLP «Transport Holding Kazakhstan» of the station Mailina (Lisakovsk, Kostanay region) Tuganova Hamita.
Based on the results of the round table, Kedentransservice JSC and the Turkish logistics company MFA Lojistik expressed their readiness to work together to organize a service for customers
JSC «Kedentransservice» together with the Turkish logistics company «MFA Lojistik» holds a round table via video conferencing on the ZOOM platform
Kedentransservice JSC rendered terminal services to a container train on the Kokshetau-Dostyk route (exp.)
Kedentransservice JSC launched Telegram bot. This is another digital platform for communicating with customers.