Vacancy of the Compliance Controller at Kedentransservice JSC
Necessarily! When sending a resume, you must indicate the name of the vacant position in the subject line.
- higher education in economics and / or audit and / or jurisprudence;
- work experience of at least 5 years in a large holding company active in the real sector of the economy, transport and logistics or banking;
- at least 3 years in the field of compliance (including subdivisions of internal control, risk management, internal audit of legal support, if compliance functions were performed by such subdivisions in the absence of a special compliance service)
- experience and skills in the development of internal corporate documents, standards, policies and procedures on compliance and ethics, as well as in conducting activities to monitor business processes within the framework of compliance procedures, conducting investigations, generating reporting in the field of ethics and compliance;
- knowledge of international practices and standards, legal and auditing activities, legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of compliance, including on anti-corruption issues
- fluency in Kazakh, Russian and English
- Good understanding of the business and commercial activities of Kedentransservice JSC
- High level of knowledge on control of compliance risks, as well as experience in the implementation of tools of statistical analysis and probability theory
- Behavioral skills in change management: a high level of communication and effective interpersonal interaction, both internal and external (oral, written, visual), negotiation skills
- Having an MBA and / or an academic degree (Ph.D. or Ph.D.) in business management, economics, finance or law
- Availability of an international certificate in the field of compliance («ICA International Diploma in Governance Risk and Compliance» or similar certificates
- assessment of the compliance of Kedentransservice JSC with internal and external regulatory requirements on anti-corruption issues;
- provision of communication and training for Kedentransservice JSC on compliance functions;
- development and implementation of a compliance methodology;
- introduction of a proactive information line;
- assessment of compliance risks;
- conducting official investigations;
- interaction with stakeholders.
Acceptance of CVs for the vacant position of Compliance Controller is carried out at the email address: AZhaksybaeva@kdts.kz in the period from June 04 to June 18, 2021, telephone for inquiries: 8 (7172) 648-891 ext. 9126.
HR team of Kedentransservice JSC